Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Naksan castle with my dogs!


It has been long time since I have posted, as I have been so busy for my special project.(I will show the project in about 1~2 months)

Here, the autumn is gone away and new winter is coming very quickly.
Actually, I don't like cold weather without green colors. It makes me feel lonely...

Before the autumn disappeared, I went to Naksan castle with my two dogs, Mimi and Pomi. They are mother and daugther and have been living with me from 9 years!

Naksan castle is one of my precious places. The walkway and view from this castle is very beautiful and I love the special feeling in this old place. I'm really lucky to have Naksan castle near my house in a giant megapolis, Seoul!
 
These pictures were taken 1 month ago. I miss already! ㅠ.ㅠ






 
 
 


 



1 comment: